Friday, June 5, 2009

Nothing too exciting


Daily strawberries from the garden here in Maryland.


Reno and Kyleigh love the windows, they can hardly fit.


Kyleigh was not too sure about moving to Maryland, she loves it now though.

It's not so much that I don't like posting, it's that's there is nothing too exciting going on. We have moved to Maryland. Matt will be finishing school and working. I will be working as a nanny. I love being with children, so what better way to be with children then to be a nanny. The hours are great, Monday-Friday 8-6 p.m. The pay is amazing and the kids are adorable. Rob is eleven and Mary is three. Between swimming, story time, playdates, games, lessons, cooking, cleaning and just being plain silly with Mary, we will have a fun, busy summer. Once school starts, Mary will be in pre-school three days a week, so I will stay busy cleaning and organizing. I love doing all of the above, so it will be a perfect job for me. We are excited to start new here in Maryland, there is so much fun stuff to do. We will have something fun to do every weekend. My sister Sharon and her family are here, so that is even better. We are expecting lots of fun filled days in the future. I will be sure to post our fun times. Looks like Matt already posted the fun we had at the D.C. mall. I also will be posting my weight loss progress. There will be pictures and journals on my progress. I need to scrape off about 60 lbs. It will be hard but worth it. So look out for that.

2 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Yummy those Strawberries look amazing!! Sounds like you guys are having a good time and doing great! Congrats on the Job Melissa I hope it goes well for you!

Sarah said...

Hey- it looks like you've been picking fresh strawberries too! That is so great that you will be nannying. That will be perfect. I'm so glad you might go to Amish Country. It's a fun trip! And I'm glad someone can take my hotel recommendation :) I've added your blog to my links- I love it!