Monday, November 3, 2008

A brief history of us.






Matt and I met early summer 2006. It didn't take long for us to know that we were meant for each other. We first met at ward prayer. Matt knew my roommates and came over to talk to them. I was so embarrassed because I had just gotten home from Texas and was not done up. Matt said later, that on the following Sunday when I was done up he took a second look at me and that's when it really started for him. I later said that it didn't take me that long. I knew from the moment we met. These pictures were taken in Moab on a trip we went on with friends. It was about a week later when Matt proposed to me. I picked him up off the ground when he did. You could say that I was excited.

3 comments:

RaEStoCo said...

You have three cats?! I shouldn't be surprised. I remember you and your cat. Welcome to the blogging world. It's really not that hard once you get used to it. I've been blogging for well over a year now. Be patient with it.

Melissa White said...

We have three very naughty cats, mainly Kyleigh(notice she's in our fruit basket). My sister-in-law is watching them when were gone, we left a note with what to do and the mail key, Matt and I thought for a brief second, they are going to hide the mail key. Sure enough Vanessa calls and said, "I think you forgot to leave the mail key". That's one of the very naughty things Kyleigh has done.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Yeah I am so excited you have a blog now! It will be easier to keep in contact!
Here is mine
www.mooreloving.blogspot.com